Sales and Returns Policy
We hope you will be satisfied with tickets bought on the Torbay Symphony Orchestra website and our online booking system.
- Tickets purchased from our website will be held for you at the venue's box office at least a half hour prior to the performance.
- Please print out your confirmation page or the email which will be sent to you as soon as your online transaction has been authorised.
- We know that sometimes you may need to return your tickets, and we will try to accomodate you as far as possible.
- You may return a ticket up to 7 days before the performance and obtain a full refund provided it can be re-sold.
- If you change your mind when you have placed the order you may cancel it within seven days and obtain a full refund.
If you have any queries please contact the above address or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your security we use WorldPay to take payment for the goods and services purchased through the site. The cards that we take are listed below.